"The MELT Method® (MELT®) is a simple selftreatment technique that reduces chronic pain and helps you stay healthy, youthful, and active for a lifetime. Just 10 minutes of MELT three times a week is all you need to reduce the effects of accumulated tension and stress caused by daily living."
Discover simple self-treatments you can do at home to remain active, healthy, and pain-free for life!!!
In five weeks, you'll learn all of the moves in the bestselling book The MELT Method. Discover simple self-treatments you can do at home to remain active, healthy, and pain-free for life.
Come experience lasting changes in how your body looks
Experience all of the techniques in the New York Times bestselling book The MELT Method in an interactive
and personalized environment.
Learn how to:
• identify where you have stuck stress in your body, a major cause of chronic aches and pains
• use the MELT Hand and Foot Treatment, a unique indirect treatment for your whole body
• improve your Body Sense and notice the changes as your body effortlessly finds greater alignment and balance
• activate your own core strength and stability
• use the MELT Soft Body Roller to rehydrate the tissues
of your body for greater mobility and ease of motion
• safely and effectively decompress your own neck and low back
• relieve common issues like headaches, insomnia, bloating, weight gain, cellulite and more!
Anchor: The foundation, the beliefs and learned identity to New foundation, beliefs and identity
Alignment: Shift from limiting beliefs to Your truth and new beliefs
Core: Learned values, mission, vision towards YOUR TRUE values, mission, and vision
Polarity: Skewed from sickness, hopelessness, disempowerment towards health, hope, and empowerment
Balance: Stability at all levels...structurally, chemically, emotionally, energetically, and neurologically
Breath: Move from stuck in the past to living in the presence
Learn how the benefits of MELT Yogilates for your mind, body, and your relationships with yourself and others
Hockessin Athletic Club (Cancelled until further notice)
100 Fitness Way